Are you interested in joining Sea Scouts? To join, you must be a girl or boy, at least 14 years old, or 13 and finished the 8th grade, but not yet turned 21.
If you are already a Boy Scout, you can belong to BOTH Sea Scouts and your troop. Or you can continue working towards Eagle in the Ship if you are already at least 1st Class. Both or just one – it’s your choice. The Ship will help coordinate with your Scoutmaster.
Complete the BSA Application.
- All Scouts need to fill out the application, print and sign.
- See How much does it cost for more information.
Get a uniform.
- Visit the Uniforms page for more information about uniforms.
Get a Sea Scout Manual.
- The PDF is available, but a paper copy is needed for rank advancement.
- Go sailing, motorboating, canoeing, camping, even flying – the program is nearly unlimited.